Hey, I'm new to Graylog, just started using it (before I saved all logs to
text files, yuck).

I know it's possible to create dashboards with histograms and counts of
messages from search as well as set up Stream and get notifications for
certain events.

However, is there a possibility to:
1. color code events in histogram based on a severity of the event? When
looking at histogram, I would like to quickly see whether there was an
error or warning in given time period.
2. group events together? I'm working in PHP and I have cron jobs set up. I
would like to group all events that are going from one script when it is
run. Usually I have event that the job started, something is being done and
at the end the script ends. I would like to be able to see e.g. time span
between first and last event so I know how long it took to finish (right
now the easiest way to do this is to measure timeon server and log it in
final event, than filtering these events). Grouping like this would allow
me to quickly go through individual runs of script and showing all events
that are associated to it.

Thanks,
Tomas