Not natively. You will need to use a log collection agent. I believe nxlog can
listen to MySQL. If the transaction log is text, you can also collect it and
send to gray log. Generally this only works for new messages and not existing
or historical data.

I believe an upcoming version of the official graylog collector will support
importing existing logs. Hope this helps.