Hello,
I have problem with upgrading graylog to v1.2 on Debian. I've downloaded
package *graylog-1.2-repository-debian8_latest.deb*, but when I try to
install it - I've got only error like this below:
dpkg: error processing archive graylog-1.2-repository-debian8_latest.deb
(--install):
 trying to overwrite '/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/graylog-keyring.gpg', which is
also in package graylog-1.1-repository-debian7 1.2.0-3

I'm using Debian 8.2 - I know that I was using graylog-repository for
debian 7, but there was no available deb for debian 8.