I have been testing out Graylog 1.2.1 using the VM appliance.  I have
pointed one of my syslog-ng servers at Graylog and all is working as
expected.

Next, I would like to load some of my archived syslog files into Graylog so
I can search on older data.  Is this possible?  If so, what is the
best/easiest way to do this?
I have seen some references to using "nc" but not sure of the details on
how to do so.

Any pointers are appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve.