Hi

I hope someone can give me a hint. After search for two weeks now I cannot
find the solution for my problem.

Graylog stops sending messages to elasticsearch (throuput In: xxx / Out:
0). If I restart graylog messages are beeing sent to elasticsearch but not
with the same performance as it did a few weeks ago, where the situation
was normal. It begins fast and the drops until it reaches 0 for outgoing
messages. Both elasticsearch and graylog logs don't give useful information
in debug mode.

Shortly before the problem occured I did some changes to the graylog
configuration and changed the shard configuration (primary and replica). I
think that was a bad idea and the reason for the problems right now.

I think that a complete flush of all the data and restart with a new
elasticsearch instance could solve the problem. But I don't know how to
perform this correctly. my questions are

1) did anybody have the same or similar problems and can give me some hints
where else to search?
2) how do I flush all the data correctly from the graylog database and
start over with a fresh instance of elasticsearch? What I found was the
following
article: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/graylog2/Dfw6uKtUF5k. But
the solution mentioned in mongo db doesn't work as I don't have those
options. Think the version is too old (mine is 2.6.11).

Thank you in advance for any help on this.

Kind regards