Hello

is it possible to configure Graylog to check if the user in a special
group? We don't use the overlay MemberOf.
Maybe somthing like this:
GroupDN: cn=Graylog-Agents,cn=groups,dc=example,dc=de
AccessAttr: memberUid

thanks for help!

When i try
Search base DN= 'cn=Graylog-Agents,cn=groups,dc=example,dc=de' (the group)
User Search Pattern= '(memberUid={0})'

and i do a User Check it find my login but he said invalid credentials