Hi,

I have two streams:

LDAP Results and LDAP Searches.
Each goes to a separate Graphite Output.

The first stream, indicating results, works correct and is configured as
such:

   - prefix:
   org.graylog.ldap.prod.results
   - url:
   graphite://XXXXXX:2003
   - fields:
   LDAP_Exec_Time:histogram
   - run_rate:
    6
   0
   - include_source:
   true

The second stream, indicating searches, are configured as such:

   - prefix:
   org.graylog.ldap.prod.searches
   - url:
   graphite://XXXXXX:2003
   - fields:
   source:counter
   - run_rate:
    6
   0
   - include_source:
   true
   -

This second stream are sent to Graphite, but as a histogram, and indicating
the values for LDAP_Exec_Time, although it does have the '
org.graylog.ldap.prod.searches' prefix.
I have verified that each stream only have the one output assigned.

I have tried completely removing the stream and output, but the result is
always the same.