Hi Jochen,
hi list,

first of all, thank you!

of course your're right, that the disk volume is not only depending on the
count of messages, the averge message size is important to. I will reme,ber
this!

BUT, *another Question*: How is the *relationship between* the *used space
from MongoDB (/var/lib/mongodb)* and the *space, used by Elasticsearch
(/var/lib/elasticsearch*)?

Is it possible to sa 1/3 to 2/3 or something similar?

Thank you!

Klaus.