Hello all,

currently we're running a very simple setup (es, mongodb, graylog,
graylog-web on one system).
As more and more systems/devices are sending logs to graylog, free
diskspace and overall performance is degrading rapidly.

My goal is to build up a setup as described
here:
http://docs.graylog.org/en/1.3/pages/architecture.html#bigger-production-setup

Has anyone done this before? Is there any recommend way to do so? And - if
course - I'd like not to loose any of the logs which are stored in my
current system ;)

Thank you for any feedback,

Denny