Dear Chandrahasa,

to help you out on this everyone would need more Information on your Setup.
Where and how is your Graylog Setup. What is your Log Stream?

Did you have a Diagram how your setup is so someone else is able to point
to possible problems. Without more Information noone else is able to help
you out.

kind regards
Jan

> Any one can pls help on this?
>
> On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 8:19:06 PM UTC+5:30, Chandrahasa S wrote:
>>
>> We are using Splunk Universal forwarder to forward logs to Graylog, But
>> we logs are missing in graylog.
>> Some time we see timeout of error in splunk log.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/graylog2/9f8e63bd-8952-444a-a9c4-98bb44ab8432%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/graylog2/9f8e63bd-8952-444a-a9c4-98bb44ab8432%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

| Voice: +49 173 7100308 | Text: j...@jalogisch.de