Hello,

Thanks for your answer.
I'm running the last version of Graylog :
graylog-server-1.3.3-1.noarch
graylog-web-1.3.3-1.noarch

On a RHEL6 server.

This is what I can check about this field ES Mapping :
"NResults":{"type":"string","index":"not_analyzed"}

And I have nothing on logs (server and web interface).

Cheers.

Cordialement,
Jean-Luc Bassereau