Hi Jochen

Thanks for the reply. I've actually tried turning off the journal,

message_journal_enabled = false

this didn't seem to make any difference.

The VMWare host I'm running the two nodes on are quite heavily loaded with
high CPU wait times. I decided to move the nodes to a dedicated VMWare host
to see if this will make a difference. I won't be able to do this for at
least a week though. I'll report my findings afterwards.

Cheers
Steve