Greetings,

Could you please assist? Our three node graylog system (web front end,
graylog and ES) started logging java heap RAM starvation errors, then
crashes, along with intermittent GUI errors when searching. We added RAM,
but now we are no longer seeing any new messages since the day we took down
the systems to add RAM. On the graylog server we now see "Alias
[graylog2_deflector] has more than one indices associated with it
[[graylog2_59, graylog2_61]], can't execute a single index op". We have
found some solutions on-line, but all solutions warn that they wipe all
existing log data, which we absolutely need to preserve.

Could you please assist with a solution to help us clean up the "Alias
[graylog2_deflector] has more than one indices associated with it"
errors/issue?

node 1
# rpm -qa  graylog-server
graylog-server-1.0.1-1.noarch