Hi all,

I download and customize source code web interface from
https://github.com/Graylog2/graylog2-web-interface/tree/1.2.2

when i search log,I want to modify number of result per page.And I did
something:
         +I found class UniversalSearch in package
org.graylog2.restclient.models,this class has variable public static final
int PER_PAGE = 100 (this variable can  not           change);
         +I make my own UniversalSearch   by source code from
UniversalSearch
<http://grepcode.com/file/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.graylog2/graylog2-rest-client/0.91.1/org/graylog2/restclient/models/UniversalSearch.java#UniversalSearch>.

and I have problem from here
                       -in my own UniversalSearch class has function
FieldHistogramResponse
fieldHistogram(String field, String interval)
                       -in org.graylog2.restclient.models.UniversalSearch
has function FieldHistogramResponse fieldHistogram(field, interval,
isCardinality)
                     so that , my web interface source code has error when
complie

I want to modify number per page when searching,I can rewrite
UniversalSearch.Is that right?
If it's right,where can i find source code UniversalSearch for my web
interface source code?

Please give me advices!
Thanks,