Hi all,

I am currently running an OVA version 1.1.5 and was in the process to
upgrade to version 1.3.3. Seems things are not as simple as the
documentation says.

wget
https://packages.graylog2.org/releases/graylog2-omnibus/ubuntu/graylog_latest.deb
sudo graylog-ctl stop
sudo dpkg -G -i graylog_latest.deb
sudo graylog-ctl reconfigure

This is my output:

ubuntu@rhlog:/tmp$ *sudo graylog-ctl stop*

ubuntu@rhlog:/tmp$ *sudo graylog-ctl reconfigure*
> sudo: graylog-ctl: *command not found*
> ubuntu@rhlog:/tmp$

I surely miss something but where ?
Never been so happy to rollback from a previous snapshot :-)

Thanks.