In Graylog if I click "System" on the menu, then "Collectors", I only see
about 10 Collectors listed - even if I hit the "Include Inactive
Collectors" button. However, if I click "Sources" from the menu it shows me
that we in fact have at least 50 collectors up and running perfectly. So...
Does anyone know why the "Collectors" page is inaccurate? Anyone else have
the same problem?