Hi,

the functionality is still there. Keep in mind, that the list in the
"Fields" section only shows field names of the messages found with your
current search query. Click on "all fields" below the list of fields to get
a list of all fields of all messages. This should also contain the
"full_message" field (if there are any messages containing that).

Cheers,
Jochen