Hi list,

Currently running graylog v2.0 beta.1, although I saw this on alpha.5 too.

I'm probably missing a setting so haven't posted this as a bug.

When I log into the web interface as admin, my time configuration settings
are correct and look like this:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-w1w4notzQOw/VvQ8TcC3VkI/AAAAAAAAS4A/SjKHPxsM4tMaCSqv5a3Y-X8nj1Ika1XkA/s1600/Selection_004.png>

However when I log in as another user, I get this:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-267o0ab1d4s/VvQ8hxpUA0I/AAAAAAAAS4E/e_pLekAGOmQ9ea9whLacIDVRh8lG9FCFw/s1600/Selection_005.png>

The admin user is getting the correct timezone from what I set in the
config file (root_timezone = Pacific/Auckland), but the other user is
defaulting to UTC. When I change this via the WebUI (system/users), the UI
says the change is saved but it then defaults back to UTC.

What is the obvious thing I am missing :-)

Thanks all.

--
Roland