Hi Jochen,

I am bit confused while sending logs in to graylog server. I have graylog
configured on X server , while I want to send logs from Y server into
graylog.

1) DO we need to configure syslog file in graylog server ("X") too ??? or
else only installation of agent (graylog-collector) in Y target server is
fine????

2) Syslog must be configure on both the servers ? If so agent (graylog
collector) must also be installed ??

Thank you
Sikender