Hi,

ingesting 2000000 messages per day (which comes down to ~25 messages per
second) isn't that much and should work with pretty standard systems (4
CPUs, 8 GB of memory, disk space depending on average message size).

If the disk journal fills up, that usually means that the backend (i. e.
Elasticsearch) is not fast enough. You should check the hardware specs for
your Elasticsearch cluster.

Cheers,
Jochen