Hi Martin,

For tthis monitor you dont't need an external Monitor on the F5

Just Configure the monitor like one of that, and it should work

AS HTTP/1.0

*Send String:*
GET /system/lbstatus HTTP/1.0\r\n\r\n

*Receive String:*
Alive

OR as HTTP/1.1

*Send String:*
GET /system/lbstatus HTTP/1.1\r\nHost: dummy\r\n\r\n

*Receive String:*
Alive

Regards
Micha