Hi,

starting with Graylog 2.0.0, the web interface has been merged into the
server component and is a single-page application directly communicating
with the Graylog REST API. Thus, your client (i. e. web browser) must be
able to communicate with the Graylog REST API, which isn't possible with
the listener being bound to the loopback interface on
http://127.0.0.1:12900/ in your case.

Please refer to http://docs.graylog.org/en/2.0/pages/configuring_webif.html
for information how to setup the web interface in Graylog 2.0.0 and for
working example configurations for nginx and Apache httpd as reverse
proxies.

Cheers,
Jochen