Jochen-

The rule works now thanks to your clarifications, but now I've got a new
question:

When I apply the pipeline with that rule to the App 1 stream (matches
exactly on "source: app 1"), it doesn't forward anything to my tomcat
stream. Even when I set the condition to true to let everything through,
nothing happens. However, the routing happens when applied to the default
stream. Why would that be the case? As I understand the documentation, the
pipeline should be applied to a message once it hits a stream, so I'm
confused why it only works on the default stream.

-Ross