I've got a graylog cluster set up with two graylog server nodes on AWS.
Both of the nodes function fine on their own, but don't see each other. The
rest API endpoints are bound to their internal 10.x endpoint and both hosts
can communicate with each other. When I look at the elasticsearch cluster,
I see all the nodes I expect- three ES nodes, two Graylog nodes. In the
logs, I can even see the other node show up in the Elasticsearch cluster
join message.

I can't specifically figure out where to start since neither of the nodes
are complaining about anything. Does anyone have advice on how to
troubleshoot graylog node connectivity? Not a whole lot to go on in the
docs.