Hi David,

what do you mean with "do the same searches 2 hours later"? Are you
selecting the same time range in the web interface again? Are you simply
reloading the already loaded search results? Are there any (caching)
proxies or reverse proxies between you and the Graylog web interface? Or
maybe even your web browser is caching those pages?

Cheers,
Jochen