Dne sobota, 21. maj 2016 09.47.41 UTC+2 je oseba cyph...@gmail.com napisala:

> I performed sudo graylog-ctl enforce-ssl and then reconfigure on a 2.0
> OVA and am now getting Server currently unavailable: We are experiencing
> problems connecting to the Graylog server running on http://x.x.x.x:12900/.
> Please verify that the server is healthy and working correctly.
>
> How can I reverse the situation before running enforce-ssl, or resolve the
> issue?

I actually noticed that I can login to Graylog using Google Chrome if I
Load Unsafe Scripts. Haven't found a way to do so in IE. After logging in I
get  "The Elasticsearch cluster state is RED which means shards are
unassigned. This usually indicates a crashed and corrupt cluster and needs
to be investigated. Graylog will write into the local disk journal."