Were moving the 2x graylog/ES and during my tests, using the latest graylog
cookbook in the chef supermarket the ES client installed with graylog
server is getting named and I cannot figure out where this is coming from.
I am able to override the name using the
/etc/graylog/server/graylog-elasticsearch.yml however I didn't need to do
this in the past and used elasticsearch_node_name = nodename in the
server.conf file.  is the graylog-elasticsearch.yml required now?

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-UhEHfBrNRgg/V0YNwu_OdzI/AAAAAAAAAv0/M_pypr0tpK03MJi46i-Hek4ilzhLI1xYgCLcB/s1600/Capture.PNG>