Hey Martin,

> On 26.05.2016, at 09:19, Martin René Mortensen
> <martin.rene.morten...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> After upgrading and reconfiguring my apache proxy for the new graylog-server
> 2.0.1 according to
> http://docs.graylog.org/en/2.0/pages/configuring_webif.html I can get it to
> login and see messages, but some pages are blank or wont load. In web browser
> debug mode I can see
>
> It seems that graylog api needs authentication which its not getting from
> when graylog itself calls it?
>
> My browser seems to be getting some replies when hitting
> http://graylog-web-url/system/inputs , but it shows my 2 inputs as 0 RUNNING
> and the output it gets from the ajax requests looks odd to me. Only response
> for /system/inputstates is (json)
> {"ac7773b1-403d-4d3d-acc7-98a779140854":null}

it looks like your Graylog server cannot connect back to itself. Do you see
anything related to this in the server log?

> Im not even sure how this would work in a multi graylog node configuration,
> rest_transport_uri is localhost... which noone outside local apache can reach.

If you are running a multi node setup, you need to configure rest_transport_uri
& rest_listen_uri on every node to something that is reachable from the other
nodes.

Kr,
        D.

--
Tel.: +49 (0)40 609 452 077
Fax.: +49 (0)40 609 452 078

TORCH GmbH - A Graylog company
Steckelhörn 11
20457 Hamburg
Germany

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 125175
Geschäftsführer: Lennart Koopmann (CEO)