Hej Yiannis,

On 24. Juni 2016 at 16:19:01, Yiannis (k...@stoiximan.gr) wrote:
> the setup is really straight forward and never thought that i will have
> difficulties but….

you are faced a strange issue. That looks like a corner-case.

> On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 10:42:21 AM UTC+2, Jan Doberstein wrote:

> That is my starting papameters for all graylog server
> GRAYLOG_SERVER_JAVA_OPTS=
> "-Xms8g -Xmx8g -XX:NewRatio=1 -server -XX:+ResizeTLAB
> -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSConcurrentMTEnabled
> -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:+UseParNewGC
> -XX:-OmitStackTraceInFastThrow"
>

> > > My 2 biggest problem are:
> > >
> > > 1) Most of the times when i press the search button (and only the search
> > > button displayed in the image)
> > >
> > > seems to me that my browser goes again from the login screen (to send
> > again
> > > the user credential) before rendering the results
> >
> > Can you please look into your log files of graylog when this happens
> > to you - it should be possible to get an idea why this happen just by
> > look at the log file during this ‘event’.

> When the log lever is INFO nothing appears in the log during this ‘event’,
> when i change to DEBUG or TRACE i really can't get the idea of what is
> happening.

if possible can you upload such logs somewhere - just because this is
something Graylog related and not Elasticsearch or Mongo.
This would be really helpful to help.

> > > 2) Every now and then, i get a strange error (when mostly when using
> > > firefox) from webs interface api server like the following
> > > (no errors on shown in the graylog server logs)
> >
> > Are you sure that you read
> >
> > http://docs.graylog.org/en/2.0/pages/configuration/web_interface.html#overview
> >
> > and set all Configurations to that?
> >
> > Even if you run the Web Interface only on one Node the API of all
> > Nodes need to be reachable by your browser.
> >

> I believe i did

> and yes the API of all Nodes is reachable from my browser.

It could be that you are faced the issue Jason mentioned in his Mail -
maybe you can give us some Information that we are able to reproduce.

thx
Jan