Hi,

Ive got a (little) dashboard problem, that drives me crazy. I want the
histogram showing the message flow of a day.
I do a general search for all messages of a certain day using the time
picker from 2016-06-15 00:00:00 to 2016-06-16 00:00:00.
My timezone is Europe/Berlin, so plus 2 hours at the moment. In the browser
URL I can see "from=2016-06-14T22%3A00...."

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4mc4oVkz6mw/V3J6DT553YI/AAAAAAAADAE/Y3qGebq49ssig38QtuWjYZwi1QG61iW1ACLcB/s1600/Search_with_timepicker.png>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4mc4oVkz6mw/V3J6DT553YI/AAAAAAAADAE/Y3qGebq49ssig38QtuWjYZwi1QG61iW1ACLcB/s1600/Search_with_timepicker.png>
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4mc4oVkz6mw/V3J6DT553YI/AAAAAAAADAE/Y3qGebq49ssig38QtuWjYZwi1QG61iW1ACLcB/s1600/Search_with_timepicker.png>

The histogram shows 24 bars from 00 to 23, everything is fine until I add
the histogram to a dashboard.

Now the histogram has that particular time range from 2016-05-14
22:00:00:00 to 2016-06-15 22:00:00:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-9DZTpgqAD7c/V3J65OX6FxI/AAAAAAAADAQ/JhZ9p9_wXFkNBlT585NLVpsvXTtVPPegwCLcB/s1600/Histogram_on_Dashboard.png>

What am I doing wrong, that this -2 hours shift happens? Btw. I have
installed Graylog 2.0.0 (2dc6c03).

With kind regards,
Marcus