Hello,

I went thought many forums, but i cannot have the ova installation
operationnal, i receive either :

Server currently unavailable

We are experiencing problems connecting to the Graylog server running on
*http://*myip*:12900/*. Please verify that the server is healthy and
working correctly.
Error messageBad requestOriginal RequestGET
http://*myip*:12900/system/sessionsStatus codeundefinedFull error message

Error: Request has been terminated Possible causes: the network is offline,
Origin is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin, the page is being
unloaded, etc.

OR

Error - the server returned: 405 - cannot POST
http://*myip*/system/sessions (405)

I set a static ip, have a dns name.

I set thoses variables :

graylog-ctl set-external-ip

graylog-ctl set-listen-address --service rest --address

graylog-ctl set-listen-address --service web --address

graylog-ctl set-listen-address --service transport --address

graylog-ctl reconfigure

Regards