Hi Graylog guru and users,

I've tried to send in log from few Windows Server (2008 and 2012) into
Graylog server. As I found in documentation, I installed the official agent
which is NXLog Community Edition to the target server. In the NXLog
configuration file, I set to sending log via UDP and on Input in Module
I've set the parameter im_msvistalog (as this is for Windows 2008, Vista,
and later). These few weeks a lot of data received, but in the I didn't
found any ERROR or WARNING log message

Everything just the INFORMATION message. When I check eventlog in the
target server, there has WARNING and ERROR message:

How I can receive all those WARNING and ERROR message so that I can relate
with the alert? I mean once I can receive the WARNING and ERROR I need to
set an alert. As so far the Graylog receive the INFORMTION only. Is there
any setting that maybe I need to have a look on?