Hi Arief,

the OVA is suited for small production setups. For the "real deal", we
recommend setting up the components yourself (to be able to tweak them
according to your use cases) using the official OS packages (DEB, RPM)
<http://docs.graylog.org/en/2.0/pages/installation/operating_system_packages.html>

or the official config management scripts (Puppet, Chef, Ansible
<http://docs.graylog.org/en/2.0/pages/installation/config_management_tools.html>
).

Cheers,
Jochen