Hi,

I'am using the graylog OVA with ubuntu 14.04 servers.

I defined 2 files collectors of type NXLog fille input collectors. With the
same tag 'django'.
When I configure the django tag on a server I had the following error :
2016-07-14 22:20:22 ERROR module 'logrotate' is already defined at
/etc/graylog/collector-sidecar/generated/nxlog.conf:41
2016-07-14 22:21:53 ERROR module 'logrotate' is already defined at
/etc/graylog/collector-sidecar/generated/nxlog.conf:41
2016-07-14 22:22:53 ERROR module 'logrotate' is already defined at
/etc/graylog/collector-sidecar/generated/nxlog.conf:41

The reason is that sidecar is producing twice the following configuration
in the nxlog configuration :
<Extension logrotate>
    Module  xm_fileop
    <Schedule>
        When    @daily
        Exec    file_cycle('%LOGFILE%', 7);
     </Schedule>
</Extension>

I find a way do proceed differently : a create 2 tags a put the both tags
on my server, but I supposed that reusing the tags on 2 collectors is
supposed to be supported. Is that right ?

Regards,
Philippe