Hi Jochen,

your suggestion is the best alternative to have all GELF fields ready
without any parsing/transformation on the server side. The downside is that
it is cumbersome to get the Docker container name using the appender. Using
the Docker GELF driver, it includes the container name automatically (this
is the main driver for me at the moment).

Thank you for the information about JSON extractor, I'll try it.

Cheers,
Alexandre