Hi Jochen,

Now it makes sense to me because I installed the latest repository Graylog
2.0. And the documentation explains the steps for Centos7 while my VPS is
Centos6 so I googled some other articles and those  mention about
graylog-web but properly for Graylog 1.x. Others  is for Graylog2 with
Centos6 and it mentions about graylog-web too, for example
http://www.richardyau.com/?p=377 Is it good article to follow?

Based on your suggestions,  it sounds to me to follow again the steps from
Graylog 2.0 documentation. Does Centos6 have the same steps with Centos7?

Thanks for your help,

Best Regards,
Lam Do

Sent from mobile device.