Hello,

I just started on Graylog, I have problem with Windows log, I configured entry
my input and I configured my Nxlog, But there are network IO and 1 minute
average rate: 58 msg/s else it's ok but no view log.

When I click on " Show received messages " I have the following message :

"Nothing found
Your search returned no results. Show the Elasticsearch query. Take a look at
the documentation if you need help with the search syntax."

Thanks