Hi all,

in the graylog 2.1-beta3 announcement there is this announcement about the
syslog severity mapper decorator, but I am unable to find a place where to
configure this.

In the mongodb I see an empty collection named decorators with zero entries:

> db.decorators.count()
0

And when I send a search all my messages still have fields like level: 6,
somehow I would have expected this to become level: INFO.

Will this decorator only work on syslog inputs or for all different inputs,
especially the GELF ones.

Kind regards,
Marcus