First off I wanted stay, thanks so much for all the assistance while I have
been working with graylog.  Great product and help.

On to my question.  I have a graylog server that is only doing graylog and
mongodb that I spun up from the ova.  I have setup two seperate ova
instances to be elasticsearch nodes only.  My question is, when the logs
come in to the graylog server (Just from windows at the moment) are they
stored on the graylog server, or do I need to add space to the
elasticsearch nodes?  I am getting confused about elasticsearch in this
equation and the indices page.  Even after reading info in Elasticsearch's
home website it's still fuzzy after I read it.  Just want to ensure that I
have the correct amount of hard drive space for each node in the cluster.
FYI: I have expanded the graylog server's HD to 100gigs since I figured
that's where the logs are being kept.  Just wanting to make sure that I am
right in this assumption.

Thank you in advance for all your help.