Anton know a way to extract syslog Levels. That doesn’t comes in the
message itself. Level and facility should be udp section?

I already had some good amount of googling. Found some good sources for the
extractors. Also i love the marketplace. One of the best of an open source
project.

Well if i have some spare time this Fall i try to submit an pushen request
or at least an plugin.

Jan Doberstein <j...@jalogisch.de> schrieb am Fr., 26. Aug. 2016, 12:34:

> Hej Markus,
>

> I filed an enhancement in github (
> https://github.com/Graylog2/graylog2-server/issues/2739 ) but that was
> closed quickly with the "tip" to just use Raw Text Input - which isn't a
> solution because that Input is lacking Syslog fields i need ( level,
> facility, ... ).
>
> take a look what other already do:
> https://marketplace.graylog.org/addons?search=vmware
>
> personal i would use the „raw input“ and extract the fields i like to see
> with the give groks in the marketplace - or take a google / github search.
> I was able to identify different resources that can help you with this.
>

> /jd

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/graylog2/etPan.57c01b36.bb31434.ae4f%40jalogisch.de
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/graylog2/etPan.57c01b36.bb31434.ae4f%40jalogisch.de?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .