Hello Jochen

Thanks for the reply.

Since we are using Docker framework, the IP addresses are random as well as
the host names, so we can not "predict" the host names in the replica set.
If one of the replica set will "die" another one will start
with different name and IP.
Rancher is managing all the underlying framework and 3 docker containers
running MongoDB are names "Service".

Since we could not make this configuration to work,at this point we only
added 1 MongDB node.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lbSpDy5x004/V8ag_jTC3eI/AAAAAAAADuA/20FnY2wlwYUZZ8mOocLQwQVDsDeZsvppACLcB/s1600/2016-08-31%2B12_17_41-Clipboard.png>