Good morning, I am trying to configure graylog to send alerts to my mail
but for some reason I keep getting the following error:
The configuration for the email transport subsystem has shown to be missing
or invalid. Please check the related section of your Graylog server
configuration file. This is the detailed error message: Email transport is
not enabled in server configuration file

The configuration for the email transport in the server.conf looks like
this:

transport_email_enabled = true
transport_email_protocol = smtp
transport_email_hostname = smtp.office365.com
transport_email_port = 587
transport_email_use_auth = true
transport_email_use_tls = false
transport_email_use_ssl = false
transport_email_auth_username = secret
transport_email_auth_password = secret
transport_email_subject_prefix = [graylog2]
transport_email_from_email = t...@iname.com
transport_email_web_interface_url = http://192.168.1.22:12900/