Ohh I was missing that bit of info from the docs.  I have it working now
though I had to briefly disable nginx so I could get the cert in standalone
mode.  I'd like to add a location to graylog's nginx config for the
.well-known directory so the renewal won't require stopping the graylog
nginx instance but I'm not sure how that'll play into graylog-ctl's
management?