Hi All.
I have a question. Is it possible have different color for different entry
status in Tomcat log files?
For example when I watch the log files in Graylog (Messages) all entries
are blue and is difficult identify in real time any error or warn, which is
possible with tail -f in a console terminal. So I would like to see Yellow
for Warn, Red for Error, Green for INFO.
Is it possible?

Thanks in advance
Tony