Hello
 do we need logstash in service in graylog server for reciving the logs
send by beats
as genarated configuration shows below details

filebeat:
  prospectors:
  - document_type: log
    fields:
      gl2_source_collector: 29a42246-401d-4097-8c52-22fff9b6869c
    ignore_older: 10s
    input_type: log
    paths:
    - /var/log/httpd/scalphanv2.justbuylive.in-access_log
    scan_frequency: 0
    tail_files: false
  - document_type: log
    fields:
      gl2_source_collector: 29a42246-401d-4097-8c52-22fff9b6869c
    ignore_older: 0
    input_type: log
    paths:
    - /var/log/httpd/adminalphanv1.justbuylive.in-access_log
    scan_frequency: 10s
    tail_files: true
output:
  logstash: