I want to get alert emails in certain circumstances that the out of the box
alert system does not support (using AND's and OR's). I'm trying to use a
pipeline to take messages from one stream and put them into another. The
rules in the pipeline can filter the messages for me and then I would be
able to use the standard alerts on the second stream.

I'm having trouble getting messages from the pipeline to show up in the 2nd
stream.

The first stream has messages coming through. Below is the pipeline which
will intentionally send everything to the second stream (just to get
something to show up)

rule "is error or warning message"
when
 true
then
 set_field(field: "facility", value: "alertMsg");
 route_to_stream(name: "Listener - Pre Prod Alerts");
end

in the stream "Listener - Pre Prod Alerts" there is one rule:
* facility must match exactly alertMsg*

I've connected this pipeline to the 1st stream and I see in the UI that
there are messages going through it in the metrics column.

Below is a sample message that seems like it should end up in the second
stream:

ExceptionMessage
error while getting locationid
LoggerName
debug
facility
console-runner
full_message
System.Exception: error while getting locationid --->
System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource) at
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value,
Boolean add) at
EHospitalDataUpdaterListener.Logging.findLocationID(MessageQueueItem
messageQueueItem) in
C:\Dev\CCF\EHospital\EHospitalDataUpdaterListener\Logging.cs:line 171 ---
End of inner exception stack trace ---
level
3
message
System.Exception: error while getting locationid --->
System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource) at
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionar
source
CC-CLEHOSP56
timestamp
2016-09-22T17:18:22.197Z
I'm missing something but I have no idea what. Does anyone have any ideas
or suggestions?

thanks