Hi,

this is essentially the same timestamp with different timezones. Currently,
only the display of the "main" column is being converted to the user's
configured timezone, while the field in the detail view of a message is not
(still being essentially the same timestamp).

There is already an issue on GitHub for
this: https://github.com/Graylog2/graylog2-server/issues/2689

Cheers,
Jochen