Hi there

Ever since upgrading to 2.1.1 (from 2.1.0) I've had a problem with search.
I'll do a search and it will work, but then I'll try to repeat it and "it
fails to execute". The top bar correctly shows the msgs/sec is still
working, but I see no evidence of the search actually being listened to -
eg the page doesn't change, nor does that little "search" popup that
normally appears at the bottom right occur

...however all of that is not true - the search actually worked fine - but
I had no visual feedback it had worked - so had *interpreted* the lack of
change as a problem. The older versions were more obvious that a search was
happening

I'd guess sometimes the search is so fast, that there's no opportunity for
the little bottom popup to occur? So I'm sitting them continually clicking
the search button and seeing absolutely no evidence of a search being
performed, thinking graylog is broken when it actually isn't

Is there perhaps another way of designing graylog so that dumb humans like
me can actually tell it's working? (I know! make it run slower!!! ;-)

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Phone: +1 408 481 8171