hi,

*Protection of log information - Logging facilities and log information
shall be protected against tampering and unauthorized access.
*Event logging - Event logs recording user activities, exceptions, faults
and information security events shall be produced, kept and regularly
reviewed.
*Administrator and operator logs - System administrator and system operator
activities shall be logged and the logs protected and regularly reviewed.
(this could be answer: https://www.graylog.org/enterprise/feature/auditlog)

Dňa piatok, 30. septembra 2016 9:28:04 UTC+2 Jochen Schalanda napísal(-a):