hello everyone,
I have an issue at work with graylog I'd like help with please...I
installed graylog from scratch within my AWS environment using the websites
AMI, and everything was setup for me.I have a AWS VPC and all traffic goes
through a load balancer or proxy on port 80. I ave opened port 9000 as
well. My issue is when I open port 80 and 9000 for where the server is
located everything works(but this is against my companies policy, so
traffic should be routed through the proxy), but I am unable to proxy port
80 traffic to the public ip address and the private ip address doesnt work.

my proxy config is below:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName logserver.net
    ServerAlias logserver
    ProxyRequests off
    ProxyPreserveHost On
<Location />
    ProxyPass http://10.1.80.23:9000/
    ProxyPassReverse http://10.1.80.23:9000/
        Order allow,deny
          Allow from all
</Location>

</VirtualHost>

I also proxy passed port 80 traffic because on the server it uses nginx as
a proxy as well.

My nginx config:
 server {

      listen 80;